Air-Tech is the UK’s only dedicated exhibition for the
compressed air, generators and vacuum market. Supported by the British Compressed Air Society (BCAS), it highlights the very latest in air compression and related technology from companies from around the globe.
It is an ideal opportunity to engage with manufacturers, distributors and end users alike, and to gain impartial advice about legislation, standards and technical issues.
Air-Tech equipment and solutions include:
- Accumulators, actuators, air delivery systems and air motors.
- Compressors, cooler tools and cylinders.
- Vacuum systems and generators.
- Displays & meters.
- Filters, fittings, heat exchangers and hoses.
- Instruments, lubricators, manifolds and mobile compressors.
- Pumps, regulators, sensors, software and valves.
Fluid Power & Systems
Supported by the British Fluid Power Association (BFPA), Fluid Power & Systems, is the only UK exhibition focused on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for the industrial and mobile markets showcasing products that facilitate better electro-mechanic system design and application for improved process automation, control, monitoring and analytics. See how modern fluid power will be connected and flexible, providing safe and environmentally compatible means of motion for machinery and factories of the future.
Fluid Power & Systems is for suppliers of:
- Hydraulics: including pumps and power packs, cylinders, valves, motors, heat exchangers, and accumulators. Filters and sealing technologies.
- Pneumatics: valve and valve islands, linear and rotary actuators, air motors, FRLs and other treatment technologies.
- Systems: Electro-hydraulic & pneumatic systems design; CAN bus technology; process automation; monitoring & control; modelling & simulation.
- Instrumentation: Sensors, switches and controls
Book a Stand
Stand space is limited, so make your enquiry right away to see what's available and avoid disappointment.
Request a copy of our event brochure to see what's on and a sample of the visitors you will meet.